Hello party goers! Below you will find information about out auction items for Laughter and Libations on March 2nd, 2018!
Party is Friday, March 2 at 6:00pm at, Record in downtown Bentonville! Tickets are $100 each.
If you do not already have tickets please CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE as we are almost out of seats!
Live Auction Items –
- Chef’s in-home Dinner Experience – Dinner for 10 with wine and cheese pairings, Chef Matt Cooper of The Preacher’s Son and WGW Wines.
- Your Very Own Puppy – An insanely cute Yorkie puppy (with papers) and everything you need for his first night home with your family!
- Bar-B-Q and Blues Experience – BBQ for up to 50 people by Signature Bank and live blues performance by Roger Thomas of the Downtown Livewires!
- Chef’s in-home Dinner Experience – Dinner for 10, Chefs Rob Nelson of Tusk & Trotter and Butcher & Pint and Daniel Hintz…the City Whisperer! Heaping helpings of food and fun!
Silent Auction Items – These 6 packages are…well…PACKED with a ton of great experiences and items…not one package has a market valued below $500!
- Eureka Springs Package
- Performance Package
- Healthy Living Package
- Kids Package
- Bentonville Staycation Package
- Wine and Cheese Pairing Package
We would like to thank all of our Auction Item Donors:
- The B-Side Loft
- Basin Park Hotel
- Bentonville Film Festival
- Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art
- Clif Bar and Company
- Crescent Hotel
- Daniel Hintz of The Velocity Group
- Fiamma Ristorante
- Free Ride
- Chef Matt Cooper of Preahcer’s Son
- The Meteor
- Native Nectar
- New Moon Spa
- Chef Rob Nelson of Tusk and Trotter and Butcher and Pint
- Roger Thomas of The Downtown Livewires
- Signature Bank
- Skylight Cinema
- Sparky’s Roadhouse Cafe
- Soap Stop and Body Shop
- Walton Arts Center
- WGW Wines
We would like to thank our food sponsors:
- Butcher and Pint
- Harp Foods
- Oven and Tap
- Table Mesa
- Tusk and Trotter
- The Spark Cafe at The Walmart Museum