Trike Theatre has a strong commitment to making all of our Theatre Academy programs and Youth Theatre Production opportunities available to every interested child. Thanks to generous donations from Donors and Members of Trike Theatre, we are able to provide partial scholarships.
Gwen Edwards Memorial Scholarships are awarded in 20%, 50%, or 80% tuition waivers and are based solely on need. Due to limited resources we ask that applicants provide us with a complete financial picture for full consideration.
Academy Classes and Camps
Families wanting to register their young actor(s) for an Academy Class or Camp must submit their applications in advance of registering, but this does not guarantee a spot in the desired program. We advise applicants to submit their applications as early as possible to ensure that a space is still available.
- Winter Session Application Deadline: Monday, January 8, 2018
- STE(A)M Camp Application Deadline: Monday, February 12, 2018
- Spring Break Camp Application Deadline: Monday, March 12, 2018
- Spring Session Application Deadline: Monday, March 12, 2018
To be considered, you must complete the Gwen Edwards Memorial Scholarship application form and return all necessary documents to Julie Gabel, Interim Academy Manager. Applications may be submitted in person, via mail or email.
- Address: 209 NE 2nd Street, Bentonville, AR 72712
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or concerns please contact Julie Gabel via e-mail at email@example.com or phone at 479-464-5084.